Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Fall Ya'll Contest Entry

Hi everyone! Here is my contest entry for Lindy's Stamp Gang "It's Fall Ya'll" contest. The themes were either Halloween or Fall and I choose a vampire themed Halloween box!

Here is the top of my piece. The original box was covered in brown paper so I added some Distress Ink so I could get a deeper color. I then used my Screamin Banshee Black, Autumn Maple Crimson, and Rudolf's Nose Red to create the full color. I used some Testors Acrylic gloss paint and some stencils to create more of a decorative top. I then added Bo-Bunny ribbon and a Prima flower colored with Starburst stains and sprays. The leaves are real dried leaves that I dyed with fabric dye then added some Screamin Banshee Black on top. Finally I added the chipboard moon from the DCWV Immortal Love set and some bat stickers that I got from Hobby Lobby.

A close up of the flower and leaves

The front I colored with the various red Starbrusts I have then added some stickers from the Creative Imaginations Breathless collection.

Here is the side of the box. I colored it again with a bunch of red Starbursts then stenciled Dusty Concord Distress Ink on top.

I stamped some script on the back with Dusty Concord using Tim Holtz stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment