Friday, September 28, 2012

Pathfinder Character Cover


Here is the cover I created for my latest Pathfinder character, a Samsaran Inquisitor of Pharasma. 

I used lineart from :iconsureya: who drew :iconkairou-no-kimi: 's character. I used alcohol markers, watercolor pencils, acrylic ink, and Lindy's products to color the lineart.

For the background, I started with a plain sheet of blue cardstock and used my Tattered Angels glimmer screens and Lindy's products. I then used another glimmer screen and a silver paint pen and stenciled the flower shape. Finally I took a piece of scrapbook paper with foil and colored it using Starburst Stains and cut the circles using my Cricut and glued them on. I hand painted the holy symbol of Pharasma and the Carrion Crown banner was created using my Circut as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment