Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Something a Little Different

I have decided to start my own journal though it is not a typical art journal. The art journaling craze is pretty cool, but I wanted to put my own twist on it. When I went to college the first time I got a degree in Literary Studies so I could become a better writer. Well since then I've hardly written at all. I get lazy, lose my motivation, get distracted, etc. So I decided to start a writing/art journal. I will be creating pretty and simple backgrounds so I can write on top of it. I'm hoping that creating a background page a day and writing one page a day will get me much further to eventually publishing a novel.  I will try and post pics of pages as I get them done, before I write on them from now on.




No comments:

Post a Comment