Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waste Not Want Not Bombshell Style

Here is my card for my challenge over at Bombshell Stamps. I used some orange paper and colored it with Lindy's Products and stamped some butterflies. I also had to alter the purple background paper behind my focal image because it was red! I used some Nestabilities to cut out the shapes and stamped my butterfly and embossed it with purple embossing powder.

  

Whew! I think I've finally run out of that retro paper! Here is another scrap card from me using the Butterfly Queen set. I love the bombshell in this stamp set because it is so easy to create relatively simple cards with her. Here I used just some scraps of that same paper I've been using for awhile. On the edge I used stickers from that same set as a border. It still felt a little too  plain so I added the stars. As usual I colored most of my lady here with Magical Micas by Lindy's Stamp Gang. I colored her skin with Copics and added the stockings to her legs with a water color pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment