Friday, December 30, 2011

Bombshell December Sketch Challenge

Whew! I'm finally getting caught up with my posts. Of course this month, besides a ton of Christmas cards, all I managed to do was the Bombshell challenges. But that is okay cause I love the challenges this month. They were just so much fun to do! For this challenge I couldn't quite decide which color scheme I wanted to go with so I just made two cards. I love how they turned out!


This time I colored the mermaids with Copics and some metallic water colors from Michaels. I used my new steampunk embossing folders and Spellbinders dies to create the gears. I added a bit of rub n buff to create some depth. 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo another cool mermaid!! You did a great job on this one too!
    Thanks again for playing along with the Bomshell challenge.

    ReplyDelete