Friday, December 30, 2011

Bombshell Stamps Anything Goes!

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been so AWOL this month. I had school, two jobs, finals, and I got myself a boyfriend so when I've had spare time I've either been working on Christmas Cards (which I did not get out this year), hanging out with my boyfriend, or just trying to relax. I did manage to get projects done for all of the Bombshell Challenge this month except for the blog hop. Here are my cards for the "Anything Goes" challenge. The first two cards I used the Butterfly Queen set and the rest I used my other stamps for.




 Digi stamp courtesy of Sureya and Frasel
 Please vote for this card over at the Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog



2 comments:

  1. Celina - Love all your entries (although I am a bit partial to the Bombshell one. ;-) )

    Love your light use of the stamps in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great card!! Of course I like the first one the most...:)
    Thanks for playing along with the Bomshell challenge'anything goes'

    ReplyDelete