Sunday, August 21, 2011

Well Wishing Merbabies

I used these adorable baby mermaid stamps from Stamping Bella for the StampTV challenge Mix it up Mondays. The challenge was to create a card with a stripped background. I used my Lindy's Magical Micas to create the background and to help color the merbabies. I stamped the sentiment using my Captain Jack alphabet from Rusty Pickle. I picked up the alphabet off eBay awhile back and I'm glad I did since I found out after that the Rusty Pickle went out of business.

Also, Lindy's Stamp Gang is having a 1 day sale that ends at noon on Monday the 22nd. Everything is 20% off and they have free shipping for orders over $41! I was able to pick up a Try me Set, a set of Starburst Stains, a set of Magical Micas, and 1 lone Starburst Spray for $42. Check it out here: http://www.lindystampgang.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment