Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waste Not Want Not Wednesdays Are Back!

So I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. I am trying to lose some weight so exercise time is cutting into crafting time, but I'm trying to force myself to get out of bed earlier in the morning. I fully cling mounted all of my stamps (sans-Christmas stamps) so now I have a ton of extra paper in my scrap drawer. Hopefully I'll have a whole slew of scrap cards here soon. Here is a scrap ATC I made. The paper is all scraps as is the transparency. The only pieces not scraps on this piece is the base card, flowers, and mushrooms.

Materials Used:
Lindy's Starburst Stains
Lindy's Embossing Powder
Prima Mushroom
Portafolia Flowers
Clear Art Stamps
Transparency
Martha Stewart Glitter
Recollections Habitat Paper
Purple Cardstock
Distress Ink

This card was for a swap hosted over at birdnutsmixedmedia. I only had time to make one card, but this month I'm trying for three.


Stay tuned for more finished projects and a special Bombshell Stamps project that I'm finally finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment