Monday, July 4, 2011

Scrapbook Page Dump #2





Here's another pile of scrapbook pages. I did these quickly yesterday. For the Pewter Page I used a 12x12 from the DCWV set Once Upon a Time. The stickers were from a scrapbook shop in Florida that I purchased ages ago. I attempted to stamp with my ColorBox Platinum pad but when I went to seal it with some spray acrylic sealer it didn't seal perfectly. I rather like the more aged look though. The Speckled Goblet page 12x12 is from the DCWV Mariposa stack. I used some die cut butterflies decorated with gold glitter embossing powder and the circles were all cut out with Nestabilities dies. The Speckled Bowl Page 12x12 was another DCWV paper, this time from the Old World set. I used the left over paper from the Speckled Goblet page to create the center piece. The border piece is from K.& Company. The butterflies were some random die cuts I had that I colored with embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment