Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waste Not Want Not Wednesdays


Since I was busy babysitting all day, I'm uploading a card I did earlier this week. I originally wanted to submit this card to a publication, but since the glue job on the transparency didn't turn out the way I wanted it to I'm just going to upload it for my Wednesday feature. Everything on this card was scrap including the piece of transparency I stamped my image on. I painted the back with alcohol inks and threw a layer of white paint on top. I should have used some glue tape on the back of the image to adhere it or in the sides and added some embellishments. I know better now so next time I try this technique I can place it right. I used a technique I saw on a Youtube video and I would give you a link except I couldn't find the video again. I hope you all like the card. I love to make collage cards like this out of my small scraps, I think they turn out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment