Friday, July 15, 2011

Using Magical Micas with Versamark

So Ink Stains did a cook post on the difference between Pearl-Ex versus Perfect Pearls. I decided to do my own test with Versamark and Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Micas. Here are my results. I found that they look best on black paper sprayed with hair spray. They didn't work as well sprayed with water simply because it made the dye run. I don't think it looks as good on white sprayed with hair spray unless you want that sort of look of course. The real draw of Magical Micas is the ability to use a water brush and paint them on surfaces like on the snow flake I did. I apologize for the pictures being in a weird order.

Sealed without flash

Unsealed

Sealed Flash

Unsealed

Water on the Left - Hairspray on the Right

Magical Micas painted on with water

No comments:

Post a Comment